This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) regulates the relationship between needmylink.com (hereinafter referred to as “needmylink” or the “Administration”) on the one hand, and the user of the website on the other.
The needmylink.com website is not a mass media tool.
By using the website, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the needmylink.com website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- -search for information on the website
- -obtain information from the website
- -use the information on the website for personal non-commercial purposes
The Administration has the right to:
- -create, modify, or cancel rules at its discretion and necessity
- -restrict access to any information on the website
The user undertakes:
- -not to disrupt the website’s functionality
- -not to use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and/or interaction with the website and its services
- The Administration undertakes:
- -to maintain the website’s functionality, except in cases where it is impossible due to reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
Responsibility of the parties
- -The Administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties.
- -In case of force majeure circumstances (military actions, emergency situations, natural disasters, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the user, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force with any use of this website.
The Agreement ceases to be in force upon the appearance of its new version.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The Administration does not notify users of changes to the Agreement.